Wednesday 15 July 2009

Last day of school ever

I can't believe it, no more SWCC :( Today was Miss Condes last day too as she is going to do a foundation course then go traveling so we had a nice lunch spread in teh office at lunch. I had a bit too much cake which Karen had made.
Then during some of the speeches, Ms Hill directed one at meeee! :D I got a thankyou card signed from everyone and they said they have bought me a years subscription to Craft magazine! :) Miss Hill also bought one of my prints for £25 hehe. Which will be framed in school somewhere i think. AND i had taken in £20 to buy a print by Karen cameron as she is doing the print workshops for 2 weeks which i have been helpig with, and she said i didnt need to pay! So she gave me the print as a thankyou :) :) So chuffed, i drove home smiling. It was a bit sad emptying my draw though.
Everyones asked that i go back to visit and tell them all how i am getting on.

Tomorrow im off to New Designers pt 2, and friday to Newark landie show :)

HAPPY DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment