Monday 10 January 2011

4 Word Phrase Project


So then, this is a painting of "Ballerina Handles Underground Exceptionally"
I'm not sure how I feel about it, the more I look at it the less I'm liking it. Well I do like it I'm just concerned about what others think. Do they think it's just messy or what?



So then in this project i've used perhaps 2 opposite artists as influence. Above is Anni Albers print design and 'Season' by Bato Dugarzhapov, 2009.


This is my original drawing which if you squint, is an abstract pattern type interpretation of the london underground ticket turnstiles. And then i added a dancing ballerina to the mix. Unfortunately i'm going to have to leave the painting as it is as i've run out of time to keep experimenting. Originally I wanted to do some monotype printing but as it was the xmas holidays I didnt have access to the print room. All will be well, I wonder how my assesment will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment