Sunday 16 January 2011

Howard Tangye



These pieces of artwork are from Howard Tangyes website. I love them so much, his economy of line is really clever and definitely reminds me of Egon Schieles work. I can't wait to hear what he says on wednesday at the Design Museum.
I'm watching Cottage Garden with Carol Klein at the mo. I'm looking forward to spring when i can draw some buds and flowering plants. I'm getting back in to the swing of things with art, i'm feeling a bit more confident in myself to experiment and feel comfortable with how I like drawing. It will definitely be interesting to see what feedback i get from my assesment.

Edit 20/1/11
It was great! We got to watch Howard work and draw as well. There are photos on the Design Museums facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment